- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2. The administrator of personal data collected through the online store www.dummyinky.com conducting business under the name Dummy Inky Łukasz Domaszewicz. entry address of the principal place of business and address for service: Al. Rzeczypospolitej 33/15, 02-972 Warszawa NIP : 7132915243, REGON: 368017194 hereinafter referred to as "Administrator "and who is also the Service Provider and Reseller Online Store.
1.3. Client's personal data and the customer are processed in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997. (OJ 1997 No 133, pos. 883 as amended.) (Hereinafter: the Law on Personal Data Protection) Act and the electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
1.4. The administrator makes special care to protect the interests of the data subject, and in particular ensure that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; relevant and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
1.5. All words, phrases and acronyms appearing on this website and beginning with a capital letter (eg. Seller, Online Store, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their defined in the Regulations available at the Online Shop pages Shop.
- PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND CUSTOMER DATA
2.1. Each objective, scope and customer data processed by the Administrator result of actions taken by the Client or Client in the Online Shop. For example, if the customer when placing orders instead chooses personal collection courier, his personal data will be processed in order to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement, but will no longer be available to the carrier operates a consignment on behalf of the Administrator.
2.2. It aims to collect personal data by the Customers or clients Administrator:
2.2.1. conclusion and implementation of the Purchase Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services (eg. account).
2.2.2. direct marketing of its own products or services administrator.
2.2.3. expression of opinion by the client concluded Purchase Agreement.
2.3. Possible recipients of personal data online store customers:
2.3.1. In the case of the Client, which uses the Internet Shop of the method of delivery by mail or courier, the Administrator provides personal information collected Customer selected carrier or intermediary executing the package on behalf of the Administrator.
2.3.2. In the case of the Client, which uses the Internet Shop with electronic payment method or credit card administrator provides Customer's personal data collected, the operator selected entity above payment in the Online Shop.
2.3.3. In the case of the Client, who agreed to express an opinion on concluded Purchase Agreement, the Administrator provides the customer personal information collected entity selected operator survey system giving opinions contained in the Contract of Sale Online Shop.
2.4. The administrator can process the following personal data of the Customers or clients using the Online Shop: name and surname; e-mail address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country), address of residence / business / establishment (if different from delivery address). In the case of the Customers or Customers not being consumers administrator can further process the company name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Service or the Client.
2.5. Providing personal data referred to in the preceding paragraph may be necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Shop. Each time, the scope of required data to conclude the contract is indicated on the pre-Internet Store and Online Shop Regulations.
- COOKIES AND OPERATIONAL DATA
3.1. Cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and stored on the side of the visitor's online store (eg. On your hard drive, laptop, or on the memory card smartphone - depending on what device you use visiting our Online Shop). Detailed information on. Cookies, as well as the history of their formation can be found, among others, here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
3.2. The administrator can process the data contained in the files when using cookies by visitors from the Online Shop for the following purposes:
3.2.1. the Customers identify the logged in online store and show that they are logged on;
3.2.2. memory products added to the cart in order to submit orders;
3.2.3. storing data from fillable Forms Order, surveys or login to the Online Shop;
3.2.4. customizing content online store to the individual preferences of the Service (eg. regarding color, font size, page layout), and optimize the use of pages Online Shop;
3.2.5. conducting anonymous statistics showing how to use the part of the Online Shop.
3.5. For details on changing the settings for these cookies and their self-removal of the most popular web browsers are available in a section of a web browser.
3.6. The administrator also processes anonymized performance data related to the use of the Internet Store (IP address, domain) to generate statistics to assist in the administration of the online shop. These data are cumulative and anonymous, ie. Do not contain identifying characteristics of people visiting the Online Store page. These data are not disclosed to third parties.
- BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
4.1. Providing personal data by the Service or the Client is voluntary, but failure to set out on the side of the Online Shop and in the Regulations of the Online Store of personal data necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services results in the inability to conclude the agreement.
4.2. The basis for processing of personal data the Client or Customer is a need to implement the agreement, which is a party or at his request to take action before it is concluded. In the case of data processing for the direct marketing of its own products or services administrator the basis for such processing is (1) prior consent of the Client or Client, or (2) fulfillment of the legitimate objectives pursued by the Administrator (in accordance with Article. 23 paragraph. 4 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data the legitimate interests considered in particular direct marketing of its own products or services, the Administrator).
4.3. In the case of data processing in order to express the opinion of the Customer Purchase Agreement contained the basis for such processing is the consent of the Service or the Client.
- CONTROL LAW, ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND CONTENT OF IMPROVEMENT
5.1. The Client or customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
5.2. Every person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him or her contained in the data set of the Administrator, and in particular the right to request supplement, update, or correct personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or disposal if they are incomplete, outdated, incorrect or collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
5.3. In the case of granting by the Client or Client's consent to the processing of data for direct marketing of its own products or services, the Administrator consent may be revoked at any time.
5.4. If the administrator intends to process or processing data the Service or the Client for direct marketing of its own products or services, the Administrator, the person the data subject is entitled also to (1) bring a written, reasoned request to cease processing the data because of its particular situation or to (2) object to the processing of its data.
6.2. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to protect personal data processed appropriate to the risks and category of data being protected, in particular, protects data against their unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing with the violation of existing regulations change, loss, damage or destruction.
6.3. The administrator shall suitably provides the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized personal data transmitted electronically:
6.3.1. Securing a set of data against unauthorized access.
6.3.2. Access to the account only after the administration of individual login and password.
Annex 1: Agreement to entrust the processing of personal data
The agreement entrusting the processing of personal data
entered into between:
Client online store www.dummyinky.com
hereinafter referred to as the Customer
online store www.dummyinky.com conducting business under the name Dummy Inky Łukasz Domaszewicz. entry address of the principal place of business and address for service: Al. Rzeczypospolitej 33/15, 02-972 Warszawa NIP : 7132915243, REGON: 368017194
hereinafter referred to as processing,
in connection with the sale / purchase contract concluded between the Parties through the shop www.dummyinky.com
§ 1 General Provisions
- The data controller declares that it has the status of the administrator of personal data under the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data in relation to the personal data entered by them through a catalog dummyinky.com ( "Data"), and in particular personal data of its customers, while on 25 May 2017 years the status of the administrator within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General data protection Regulation), hereafter referred to as RODO.
- The administrator on the basis of this agreement, ie. On the principles and to the extent indicated therein conferred a processor for processing data, and Recycled undertakes to process data within the limits specified in the Agreement and the applicable laws.
- Processor processes personal data solely on documented Administrator command.
§ 2 Scope of processing
- Data processing for the Processing will occur only in connection with the Agreement for the purchase / sale.
- Pursuant to the Agreement The processor will process the so-called. simple data ie. not subject to additional regulations.
- As part of the implementation of the Agreement will be processed by the Processing Data entered by the Administrator to the system provided by the Processing in the framework of the shop dummyinky.com associated with sales management conducted by the Administrator. Processor will process customer data administrator, and in particular the names and the names of customers, home addresses / delivery of goods, phone numbers, email addresses and information submitted by the customer orders.
§ 3 Representations and Warranties
- Processing ensures that a person authorized by him to the processing of data will be required to maintain them in secret or will be subject to appropriate statutory obligation to keep it confidential.
- Processing shall take all measures required by applicable law, and especially by the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, and from May 25 2018 years also by RODO, in particular on the basis of Art. 32 RODO according to which Recycled implement appropriate technical and organizational means taking into account state of the art, cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of individuals with different probability of occurrence and severity of hazards to ensure the safety of the corresponding ago risk.
- The administrator declares that it has a legal basis for processing data entered by them to the store dummyinky.com system and entrusting data to a processor will not infringe rights of third parties.
§ 4 Cooperation Parties
- Administrator processor supports the lawful processing of data, and since May 25, 2018 year we:
- having regard to the nature of the processing Recycled as far as possible helps Administrator in discharging their obligation to respond to the request of the data subject in the exercise of its rights under Chapter III RODO,
- Having regard to the nature of the processing and the processing information available, Recycled helps Administrator comply with its obligations laid down in Article. RODO 32-36,
- Administrator processor provides all the information necessary to demonstrate fulfillment of the obligations set out in Article. RODO 28 and allows the Administrator or the auditor authorized by the Administrator to carry out audits, including inspections after setting the date between the Parties. Any checks will take place during working hours and the presence of the Processing.
§ 5 Cooperation data
- Processing complies with the terms of service of another entity resulting from the processing of the relevant provisions of the law. Cooperation data on the basis of the relevant agreement or other legal instrument, which are subject to Union law or the law of a Member State.
- In the case of Cooperation data by the Processing the next entity ( "Another Recycled"), the entity will apply the same respective responsibilities for data protection as in the contract or other legal instrument controller to a processor, in particular the obligation to provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to processing equivalent to the proper laws, and since May 25, 2018 year in the particular requirements resulting from RODO.
- The processing uses the services of another entity that processes, ie .:
home.pl SA ul. Grains 4, 70-653 Szczecin, NIP 852-21-03-252, REGON: 811158242 and
§ 6 Termination
- This Agreement shall terminate upon the termination of contracts of purchase / sale or completion.
- In matters not regulated in this Agreement shall apply dummyinky.com Terms and Conditions, available on the Website and the generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
- After the termination of the Agreement - the discretion of the Administrator Processor removes processed pursuant to the Agreement personal data or returns to the Administrator any personal data, unless the relevant provisions (EU or national) is to store personal data or customer agrees to their further storage for the implementation of the next orders.